- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its original mood, manner, and visualization from the novel (Part 1)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory wasn’t made for the family to watch
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory 2005 movie: The iconic novel made into big-screen twice!
- There's a dark side to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's fun
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 full movie is not that child-friendly
With a cast full of starts and a refreshed sense of humor thanks to director Taika Waititi, Thor’s third solo act isn’t just his best—it perhaps is Marvel’s best, too. Marvel movies, generally speaking, stink. Since 2008, Disney has churned out sixteen unambitious, bland movies that have ranged in quality from “totally serviceable” (the Captain America series) to “totally garbage” (Iron Man 2), with maybe an exception for the two Guardians of the Galaxy titles. There’s nothing worse than hearing someone…Read More