- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its original mood, manner, and visualization from the novel (Part 1)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory wasn’t made for the family to watch
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory 2005 movie: The iconic novel made into big-screen twice!
- There's a dark side to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's fun
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 full movie is not that child-friendly
In the final scene of True Romance (1993) full movie, Alabama drives herself and her injured beloved Clarence on a high way passing a sign reading “Last U.S. Exit, Mexican Border 5 miles”. In that very moment, the music shifts from the ominous strains accompanying the chaotic final shootout in the Beverly Ambassador to the light and playful leitmotif that has been present throughout the rest of the movie. The score was written by Hans Zimmer…Read More