- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its original mood, manner, and visualization from the novel (Part 1)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory wasn’t made for the family to watch
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory 2005 movie: The iconic novel made into big-screen twice!
- There's a dark side to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's fun
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 full movie is not that child-friendly
If the first Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory served as a delightful psychedelic freak-out with Gene Wilder’s gobstopping candymaker as scolding guide, Tim Burton’s more lavish Charlie and the Chocolate Factory full movie—driven by Johnny Depp’s eccentric, parent-hating Wonka—is akin to a disappointingly tame acid trip. With characters whose countenances have been strangely airbrushed with not-very-human glossiness, Burton’s take on Roald Dahl’s classic kids’ tale is both more polished and sinister than Mel Stuart’s 1971 version, offering…Read More