- What order to watch Star Wars films?
- Star Wars The Last Jedi: Where we last left all the essential characters
- Deadpool Review: Ryan Reynolds' pansexual superhero is needy, insane and extremely hilarious
- Rotten Tomatoes under fire because of 'Justice League'
- Black Panther's Poster & Trailer: A Dash Of Batman Here, A Bit Of 007 There
After watching Murder on the Orient Express, it’s not hard to see why murder mysteries just aren’t a thing anymore. I was cautiously optimistic to see this one, the trailer promising an old classic rejuvenated with a sleek, shiny coat of modernity. Well, as stylish and star-packed as it is, Murder On The Orient Express seems creaky and outdated from the get-go. For some reason, we don’t start the story on the train. Instead, we get…Read More