- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its original mood, manner, and visualization from the novel (Part 1)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory wasn’t made for the family to watch
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory 2005 movie: The iconic novel made into big-screen twice!
- There's a dark side to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's fun
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 full movie is not that child-friendly
This first part of the last installment of the Harry Potter series finds Harry in immense danger as the Dark Lord seeks to end his existence. In fact, the most part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, finds Harry hiding out with his best friends, Ron and Hermione, while also trying to find the way to thwart Voldemort’s evil scheme. In the middle of the confusion, Harry, too, must try to piece together clues…Read More