- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its original mood, manner, and visualization from the novel (Part 1)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory wasn’t made for the family to watch
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory 2005 movie: The iconic novel made into big-screen twice!
- There's a dark side to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's fun
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 full movie is not that child-friendly
Director Harmony Korine may lech over Spring Breakers’ bikini-clad heroines, but he’s also on their side in his funniest and least irritating movie yet. Spring Breakers is going to be like prom night or Thanksgiving: an alien American institution we’ve been familiar with so much in pop culture that it’s almost as if we Brits have experienced it in our rainy Brit lives. Anyway, we’re expected to be in on the cultural reference – in…Read More